How to Book
- Please check availability at Number 15 on our calendar.
- If available please contact us by email to make a reservation, we will forward you a booking form and payment details.
- To confirm a reservation, we require a 25% non returnable deposit and a signed booking form.
- The remaining balance is due 12 weeks in advance of your visit.
- Please note, your reservation will be considered cancelled if the balance has not been received before this time.
Please email for more details:
Or telephone: 01856 850292 / 07974178612
Number 15 Terms and Conditions
Benjamin Wade & Emily Turton are the owners of the property. The contract is between the owners of the property and the guest.
- Check-in time is 2.00pm. (Earlier may be possible)
- Check out time is 9am on the day of departure. All guests must vacate the property by the time stated unless otherwise agreed.
- On receipt of your deposit you enter into a legal agreement and are bound to abide by the conditions of hire.
- To ensure a refund (minus non refundable deposit) you must cancel your reservation at least 12 weeks prior to your arrival. After this time the full amount is payable.
Obligations of the Guest
The guests agree:
- To pay for any losses or damage to the property caused or allowed by the guest.
- To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition on departure. The owner reserves the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the property is not left in a satisfactory condition.
- To permit the owner and his agents reasonable access to the property
- Not to part with possession of the property, or share it, except with members of the party listed when booking
- Not to exceed the total number of people stipulated in the property description
- Not to sell or transfer the booking to another party without the owner's agreement
- Not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of adjoining premises
- Not to smoke or allow smoking
We reserve the right to charge a damage deposit which will be returned at the end of your charter should no damage be found. We also reserve the right to deduct charges for losses or damages from said deposit.
All properties are non-smoking - please do not smoke under any circumstances. Should you permit smoking you will be charged for all cleaning requirements including but not limited to carpet cleaning and dry-cleaning of soft furnishings.
Towels & Linen
Towels and linen are included in the rates. Linen is changed between holidays and a change of linen is provided weekly during holidays.
Pets - pets are not accepted.
Electricity and heating are included in the rental.
Non-availability of property
If for any reason beyond the owner's control the property is not available on the date booked (owing, for example, to fire damage) or the property becomes unsuitable for holiday letting, all rent and charges paid in advance by the guest will be refunded and they shall have no further claim against us
The owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage which the guest or any other person may suffer arising out of or in respect of any letting.
Breach of Contract
If there is a breach of any of these conditions by the guest or any of their party, the owner reserves the right to re-enter the property, and require the guest and their party to leave. If there is a breach of any of these conditions by the owner then the guests have the right to end their holiday.
Governing Law - The contract is governed by Scottish law.
We endeavour to prepare the properties to a high standard. However, if a problem does arise please advise us immediately. Every effort will be made to assist you.
If the owner is denied the opportunity of investigating the complaint within a reasonable time or denied the
opportunity to put matters right during the holiday, then this may result in a reduction of any compensation which
may be payable to the guest arising out of such a complaint.
Faults or Breakages
If something breaks or becomes faulty during the holiday please advise us immediately - this will give us time to fix the problem.